About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, September 6, 2018

Prayer for Guidance

Psalm 5:8

Lead me, Lord, in your righteousness
 because of my enemies—
 make your way straight  before me.

Psalm 25:4-5

Show me your ways, Lord,
 teach me your paths.
    Guide me in your truth  and teach me,
 for you are God my Savior,
 and my hope is in you  all day long.

Psalm 31:3

Since you are my rock and my fortress,
 for the sake of your name  lead and guide me.

Psalm 43:3

Send me your light  and your faithful care,
 let them lead me;
 let them bring me to your holy mountain,
 to the place where you dwell.

Psalm 86:11

Teach me your way,  Lord,
 that I may rely on your faithfulness;
 give me an undivided  heart,
 that I may fear  your name.

Thought 

"If we are to accept the teaching of Jesus at all, then the only test of the reality of a man's religion is his attitude to his fellow men. The only possible proof that a man loves God is the demonstrated fact that he loves his fellow men." - William Barclay

[Message No: 6503]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment