About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, September 10, 2018

Besides Still Waters - 21

The appointed Time

Daniel 8:19
He said: “I am going to tell you what will happen later in the time of wrath,  because the vision concerns the appointed time  of the end

Left Alone
Daniel 10:13
But the prince  of the Persian kingdom resisted me twenty-one days. Then Michael,  one of the chief princes, came to help me, because I was detained there with the king of Persia.

A door of Hope

Hosea 2:15
There I will give her back her vineyards,
 and will make the Valley of Achor  a door of hope.
 There she will respond  as in the days of her youth,
 as in the day she came up out of Egypt.

He will Heal

Hosea 6:1
“Come, let us return  to the Lord.
 He has torn us to pieces
 but he will heal us;
 he has injured us
 but he will bind up our wounds.

I will chasten Them

Hosea 10:10
When I please, I will punish  them;
 nations will be gathered against them
 to put them in bonds for their double sin.

Ransomed from Death

Hosea 13:14
I deliver this people from the power of the grave;
 I will redeem them from death.
 Where, O death, are your plagues?
 Where, O grave, is your destruction?
 “I will have no compassion,

[Message No: 6512]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment