About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

This is the Bread

Exodus 16:15

When the Israelites saw it, they said to each other, “What is it?” For they did not know  what it was.
 Moses said to them, “It is the bread  the Lord has given you to eat.

Proverbs 3:25-26

“Have no fear of sudden disaster or of the ruin that overtakes the wicked, for the LORD will be your confidence and will keep your foot from being snared.”

What guards your heart from fear? Only one protector is sure and faithful, his name is the LORD. He is our confidence and protector. As Paul said so powerfully long ago, prayer and the Holy Spirit are our assurance of God's deliverance.

Either we will be delivered from death to serve God powerfully or we will be delivered through death to share with him in eternity. We will not be snared when our fate and future remain in God's hands!

Thoughts 

"Apart from God every activity is merely a passing whiff of insignificance."
— Alfred North Whitehead

"Few things are more infectious than a godly lifestyle. The people you rub shoulders with everyday need that kind of challenge. Not prudish. Not preachy. Just cracker jack clean living. Just honest to goodness, bone - deep, non-hypocritical integrity." - Charles Swindoll

Expect trials to Multiply

Genesis 22:1

Sometime later God tested  Abraham. He said to him, “Abraham!”
 “Here I am,”  he replied.

Prayer

. Lord, help me to know Your Word so well that I’m not surprised when the enemy comes in some clever disguise. Remind me that evil beings and evil people can sound and look like they are actually good. I know they will get what they deserve in the end, but I want to make sure that I’m not connected with any of them in any way when that day finally comes. Help me to separate myself from these evil folks and their evil ways so I can please You in every possible way. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

[Message No: 6543]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment