About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, September 14, 2018

Prayer of Heart Searching

Psalm 26:2-3

Test me,  Lord, and try me,
 examine my heart and my mind;
    for I have always been mindful of your unfailing love
 and have lived  in reliance on your faithfulness.

Psalm 139:1-10

You have searched me,  Lord,
 and you know  me.
    You know when I sit and when I rise;
 you perceive my thoughts  from afar.
    You discern my going out  and my lying down;
 you are familiar with all my ways.
    Before a word is on my tongue
 you, Lord, know it completely.
    You hem me in  behind and before,
 and you lay your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
 too lofty  for me to attain.
    Where can I go from your Spirit?
 Where can I flee  from your presence?
    If I go up to the heavens,  you are there;
 if I make my bed  in the depths, you are there.
    If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
 if I settle on the far side of the sea,
    even there your hand will guide me,
 your right hand  will hold me fast.

[Message No: 6523]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment