About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Besides Still Waters - 27

Inherit the Kingdom

Matthew 25:34
Then the King will say to those on His right hand, ‘Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

O My Father

Matthew 26:42
Again, a second time, He went away and prayed, saying, “O My Father, if this cup cannot pass away from Me unless I drink it, Your will be done.

We are Perishing

Mark 4:38
But He was in the stern, asleep on a pillow. And they awoke Him and said to Him, “Teacher, do You not care that we are perishing?”

The Power of Jesus

Mark 4:41
And they feared exceedingly, and said to one another, “Who can this be, that even the wind and the sea obey Him!”

Be of good Cheer

Mark 6:50
for they all saw Him and were troubled. But immediately He talked with them and said to them, “Be of good cheer! It is I; do not be afraid.”

Forsaken by God?

Mark 15:34
And at the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, “Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?” which is translated, “My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?”
  
 Tender Mercy

Luke 1:78
Through the tender mercy of our God,
 With which the Dayspring from on high has visited us;

[Message No: 6545]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment