About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, September 20, 2018

For the Name

1] Forsaking  for the Name

And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or lands, for My name's sake, shall receive a hundredfold, and inherit eternal life.

2] Going forth for the Name

3 John 7
because they went forth for His name's sake, taking nothing from the Gentiles.

3] Laboring for the Name

Revelation 2:3
and you have persevered and have patience, and have laboured for My name's sake and have not become weary.

The Winding Road of Life

As you follow Him, He will take you on a journey you never would have imagined and it probably won’t look like the journey you envisioned for yourself. We will never fully understand His mysterious ways and all the twists and turns in the paths we travel in relationship with the Lord. But I would rather travel the roads of life with Him than any other way.

Psalm 25:4-5

Show me Your ways, O LORD; 
Teach me Your paths
  Lead me in Your truth and teach me, 
  For You are the God of my salvation:  
 On You I wait all the day.

Thoughts 

"The reason that most major goals are not achieved is that we spend our time doing second things first." - Robert J. McKain

"Today we are overboard on belief but bankrupt on obedience." -  Author Unknown

"It is the highest and holiest of the paradoxes that the man who really knows he cannot pay his debt will be forever paying it." - G. K. Chesterton

[Message No: 6531]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment