About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, September 21, 2018

Christ’s I “Have’s” in John 17

1] I have glorified Thee – Verse 4

I have glorified You on the earth. I have finished the work which You have given Me to do.

2] I have finished the work – Verse 4

I have glorified You on the earth. I have finished the work which You have given Me to do.

3] I have manifested Thy Name – Verse 6

I have manifested Your name to the men whom You have given Me out of the world. They were Yours, You gave them to Me, and they have kept Your word.

4] I have kept – Verse 12

While I was with them in the world, I kept them in Your name. Those whom You gave Me I have kept; and none of them is lost except the son of perdition, that the Scripture might be fulfilled

5] I have given them Thy Word and Words:

Verse 8

For I have given to them the words which You have given Me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came forth from You; and they have believed that You sent Me.

Verse 14

I have given them Your word; and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world.

6] I have given them Thy Name – Verse 26

And I have declared to them Your name, and will declare it, that the love with which You loved Me may be in them, and I in them.”

7] I have known Thee – Verse 25

O righteous Father! The world has not known You, but I have known You; and these have known that You sent Me.

8] I have sent – Verse 18

You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.

9] I have given them Thy glory – Verse 22

And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one:

[Message No: 6534]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment