About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, September 13, 2018

Father God…You are Merciful!

Psalm 119:63-64

I am a friend to all who fear you,
 to all who follow your precepts.
    The earth is filled with your love,  Lord;
 teach me your decrees.

 Psalm 62:11-12

One thing God has spoken,
 two things I have heard:
 “Power belongs to you, God,
    and with you, Lord, is unfailing love”;
 and, “You reward everyone
 according to what they have done

Psalm 119:156

our compassion, Lord, is great;
 preserve my life  according to your laws.

Deuteronomy 4:29-31

But if from there you seek  the Lord your God, you will find him if you seek him with all your heart  and with all your soul.    When you are in distress  and all these things have happened to you, then in later days  you will return  to the Lord your God and obey him.   For the Lord your God is a merciful  God; he will not abandon  or destroy  you or forget  the covenant with your ancestors, which he confirmed to them by oath.

Thoughts 


"An idol of the mind is as offensive to God as an idol of the hand." - A. W. Tozer

"If I didn't have spiritual faith, I would be a pessimist. But I'm an optimist. I've
"God does not give us everything we want, but He does fulfil all His promises . . . leading us along the best and straightest paths to Himself." - Dietrich Bonhoeffer

[Message No: 6517]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment